Only 24 hours remain to tell Obama to veto the dangerous Monsanto Protection Act. Please take action now!:
1. Call the White House, (202) 456-1111 or (202) 456-1414.
2. Sign-on to this letter that will be hand-delivered tomorrow.
3. Spread the word! For details and links to sign-on check out OSGATA's latest blog post. http://www.osgata.org/2013/veto-monsanto-protection-act/
Here is how you can help:
1. Make a phone call to the White House asking that President Obama veto H.R. 933, and send it back to Congress with the express instructions of removing Section 735: The Monsanto Protection Act. Call (202) 456-1111, or if that line is busy call (202) 456-1414.
2. If you haven’t already done so, please sign this letter calling for President Obama to veto the Monsanto Protection Act.
3. Spread the word! Ask three of your friends to repeat these 3 easy action steps.